Thursday, December 16, 2010

About Me :

Hello! My name is Dianne, I live in Alabama. I am new to the whole Blog thing but you can be assured I will get use to is soon!! I am so honored to be a  designer for Treasure Box Designs.. I am the mother of two beautiful teenage girls, 18 and 15. My youngest asked me one day do I really have to go the a craft store every time I leave the house…lol I have been involved in some form of crafting my whole life. My sister introduced me to scrapbooking about 15 years ago and have to say I truly love it. I have done my own layouts for years but when I found myself out of work from the medical field over a year ago I decided to try my hand on ebay (Click Here to Visit my Ebay). I started out slow and small but trying to branch out to a bigger client base. Now that my girls are older I have more time on my hands. So after finding all the wonderful svg files and all the support from the team members I am now trying my hand at more layouts. I hope you enjoy my layouts as much as I do making them. I am looking forward to working on the design team and want to say Thank you to all the talent girls who have inspired me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment